Selling with homeinsiders
Find out how much your home is worth. homeinsiders agents can sell your house for its most competitive value or ask one of our many buying partners to make a quick cash offer. What works best for you?
homeinsiders’ valuation is one of the most accurate home-value tools available and provides an estimated birds-eye view of the current real estate market. If ready to sell, one of our agents can perform a MLS and in-person assessment of your property while offering marketing strategies that fit your needs and goals.
Contract to Close
What you can expect from your homeinsiders Agent.
Consultation with Agent
- A homeinsiders Professional Agent is a full-service advisor with the purpose of facilitating your financial and moving goals.
Price the Home
- Many variables influence the market price. The neighborhood, location, past sales, amenities and condition of the home are all taken into consideration. Your agent will offer various strategies based on your needs and goals.
- Your agent will recommend repairs and/or improvements, decluttering, de-personalization and staging.
Marketing & Listing
- homeinsiders in-house creative team along with your agent will determine a specific plan including; strategy, signage, advertising, visual medias, public relations and networking campaigns for your home to get the utmost exposure. Once the house is prepped and marketing is ready, it will be unveiled to industry insiders and the public.
- Your agent can orchestrate a broker’s open, public and neighborhood open and virtual open house. Showings and their schedules are prearranged with your schedule.
Offers & Closing
- Your agent will promote your interests and assist in developing a clear and binding transaction. Finances, paperwork, escrow, procedural appointments, title work and signings will all be organized and executed. Your agent can help facilitate your move to the next destination.